polished aliminum project..

blaster biotch

Mar 25, 2008
dallas
well my husband has decided it wants to polish everything alumminom sp? on the blasty.. here we go lol...hes already polished the brake resevoir, throttle cover, handle , and workin on the clutch cover and puttin pink in the yamaha part, thats gonna be freakin sweet!!! anyways heres some pics

okay i trying here but it keep tellin me pics 2 big, i tryn 2 figure it out when i do i put them.....

Get a photobucket account, upload to there and post the link here. The pix automatically show up.

I can appreciate the work and time involved in polishing stuff- he must really love you :)

yeah, i catch him at 5 in the morning polishing, sometimes he'll hold the baby in 1 hand and polish in the other...its the sweetest thing i think.

Well after you upload a pic there you will see a bunch of options right under it. Left click once on the 'IMG code' and it will say 'copied' then come here and right click and paste the link here.

ooh cool thanx guys i really appreciate the help..so there they r..

blasty1006.jpg

blasty1007.jpg

blasty1011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
nice i did my girls sh*t in purple, she wanted pink but i might not be with her for long so i had to do a color scheme that i could ride when shes gone lol