Philadelphia Airport Pits

TechBlaster

Just say NO to "Stock"
Aug 6, 2009
MY TOWN, PA
Well, I guess a few of you have been reading the Pa Peeps thread, and AJ and I have been chatting back and forth about the airport, etc. This spot deserves it 's own thread. Has anyone else been out there to ride?

I checked it out last weekend, very cool, for sure, tons of ground to ride on, cool play areas, some hairy trail sections, lotta mud, etc. Definitely gonna be doing some riding back there from now on.

Anyone else local to this area, or maybe wanna take a trip out to check it out?
I am going back SAT morning early, may take my little man to let him check it out and what not. Figured the more the merrier, and what better than a pack of blasters to tear ish up, right?

Anyway, feel free to comment if you are close and maybe interested, or if you have any feedback regarding this area good or bad. I:I

Reactions: blasterfreek30
ill prolly check it out when i get the blaster motor back.. do you have any pics? or maybe some thing close so i can get directions to it. i could polly barrow my buddys outlaw 500 for the day...

ok, any thing else. didnt you say some thing about a ups or some thing down the road in the other thread?.

if you look up hog island road pa you will see the airport. UNDER the airport, closer to the river you will see all of the riding grounds, trails, etc, very clearly. The large bottom building with plane entrance, etc, is UPS. off to the under right is where we are discussing, that general area, also follow hog island to the right and at the airport runway entrance on right you will see another large riding area. If anyone needs more details let me know, very cool place to ride.

That sounds like a great spot. I live in Bensalem so it is a quick drive down 95 for me. Where about are people parking there trucks and do the cops give you a hard time?
I am currently building a 87 Warrior for my wife to ride, maybe we will meet up with some of you there once her bike is ready. Probably another 2 weeks.

That sounds like a great spot. I live in Bensalem so it is a quick drive down 95 for me. Where about are people parking there trucks and do the cops give you a hard time?
I am currently building a 87 Warrior for my wife to ride, maybe we will meet up with some of you there once her bike is ready. Probably another 2 weeks.

Sounds good, just keep us posted. I Will be sure to meet you when ya wanna come down, show ya around, etc. Parking is no prob, trailer, etc. Cops are NO prob, I spoke to one back there last weekend, it's all good. Lemme know when you wanna come around, it's a good time and worth the bensalem trip down, like ya said not far, def worth the ride. I:I

Oh snap, you do NOT have a blaster, never mind, no Honda's allowed. haha
kidding, see ya soon.

I ride with 2 guys that have Blasters. I actually found this forum looking for parts for them.
Yea I am on a 2007 Honda 400ex
But at least my wife will be on a Yamaha
:)

Thanks again, I will let you know when we are coming down.

I ride with 2 guys that have Blasters. I actually found this forum looking for parts for them.
Yea I am on a 2007 Honda 400ex
But at least my wife will be on a Yamaha
:)

Thanks again, I will let you know when we are coming down.

Yeah, a 4 stroke( 1/2 yamaha)
But, we will not hold that immediately against her. ;)

Hope to see ya guys soon, stay in touch...