Performance stator?

Reactions: JoeJoeSX
I've heard mixed opinions on the ricky stator
And other after market stators.
I've only run oem stators because they are reliable imo.
Hopefully someone that has or is running one will reply?

same, I floated the ground on mine a while back so that I could run an led light bar. (Pictures in albums) I added a battery as well. Now several yrs later, thee machine is not consistently charging.

same, I floated the ground on mine a while back so that I could run an led light bar. (Pictures in albums) I added a battery as well. Now several yrs later, thee machine is not consistently charging.
You check all conections . i think they ussualy work or thet don't. . if it test bad just need the lighting coil then if bad.

If you have some electrical experience you could rewind your coil for cheap. Check out some vids on rewinding coils. I've bought some of the Ricky's stators and starters. Never had any problems with them.

If you have some electrical experience you could rewind your coil for cheap. Check out some vids on rewinding coils. I've bought some of the Ricky's stators and starters. Never had any problems with them.
Like everything there is mixed reviews. Alot is probably do to the installers?

Maybe. Kinda hard to mess up a coil installing it but I've def seen worse. Probably just like all other electronics quality of build and what materials are used. Atleast in this case if you wind your own coil then you know it was either done right or not. And maybe some can learn.

Is there a thread on here about winding coils I haven't searched if not I might take mine off count the turns and rewind it with more to see what we can get out of them.

Reactions: JoeJoeSX
You check all conections . i think they ussualy work or thet don't. . if it test bad just need the lighting coil then if bad.
I figured it out. The battery won’t take a charge. The system only charges consistently at mid range and up RPM. I feel that this is actually normal.