OUCH DOUBLE OUCH

I just realized how bad it sucks when your quad/bike comes down on top of you. That must really blow man. If you don't land on the quad or bike expect a broken ankle or leg, but i'd rather that than a broken neck.

eh if it gets you money,girls what more could you ask for like travis pastrana he gets a diffrent girl everynight and hes got some cash and hes sponserd so he doenst have to worrie about f-ing up his bikes sounds good to me but who everytrys this stuff on a blaster is purely a moron lol

see the one guy on a blue blaster go off a stepup right into the side of a hill. the jump was at the same angle as the hill and it was further down. looked like it hurt ALOT lol.

makes me want to ride harder. ive never had a bad injury, not 1 broken bone. like cmon lol.

Don't brake a bone it sucks monkey balls let me tell ya. I broke my collarbone and partially dislocated it and couldn't ride in the best time of year spring. The weird thing is you can hear all the bones breaking and seperating-=\.

my friend almost died when his neck got cut on some vines or somthing, if it was any deeper, he would have bled out right there in 30 seconds