Oregon Dunes

It's funny they biotch about atvs and noise blah blah blah but I ain't never seen someone havin a picnic at the top of a razorback ........ They would still hate us If our quads were electric and sh*t sunshine and clean water

LOL... no gettin round it, others havin fun just pisses the control freaks off.. Hopefully there'll always be more good time peeps than fun snuffers :)

Just got back from Christmas Valley. Lots of fun. My friend got a ticket for suspended license cause the forest service guy saw him doing wheelies in camp and stopped him. He promptly called the sheriff who issued the citation. Later on that same sheriff saw another one of my friends doing wheelies in camp and he didnt say anything. That cop had told us all "If your license is suspended, don't ride wheelies in camp." There is a little footage I got of my friends drag racing through camp in the racing section and i am editing a little more that i got also. I plan on going to Winchester Bay in 3 weeks to a month.

If anyone is around in April ya should attend these U.S.F.S work group meetings at Horsefall & North Bend public library. If the public doesn't show up then the public must not care and the U.S.F.S. will follow through with it's plan. Gets kinda boring and their SUV's travel slower than my quad will idle but we gotta show up & show support for the folks that have volunteered to fight this closure.

OK, nuf politics.

Siuslaw National Forest - Oregon Dunes NRA OHV Designated Routes

Mid-April Meeting & Field Trip

•Friday, April 16, 9:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M. - Field tour of the South Riding Area (area between Horsefall Beach Road and Tenmile Creek). Field tour will start and end at the Old Bark Road Staging Area, located off of Horsefall Beach Road, north of North Bend

•Saturday, April 17, 8:30 A.M. - 3:30 P.M. - Meeting at the North Bend Public Library, located at 1800 Sherman Avenue in North Bend