ooooooooooo lord lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaster195

Jul 5, 2007
as u prolly have seen i was in many fights on blasterforum and all im tryin to do is be a better rider and make my blaster a better quad jus like everybody else is on this forum tht has a blaster right well i jus cant seem to get out of trouble now as you've prolly seen i made a vid a couple of months ago labeled pro rider when i was jus playin around on my blaster driftin (not my best) so i kept lookin at the posts my fellow members was posting nothing to bad jus had some comments good vid and yall gave me some tips on how to imrpove my riding no hard feelings im not trying to put anybody out there or anything but so today there was another one damn ur a bad rider so i thought the guy was jus playin so i posted tht and he wasnt so we got into a little arguement and so i stated in one of my posts we both have in our signatures YAMAHA BLASTERS so why should we fight we should be tryin to help each other out on what we need not crush anybodys cookies so i jus posted this thread to let u kno wat i think about this and if anybody else has to say anything feel free to ask or pm me im jus tryin to make the forum a better place

yah well than you shouldeve said that your were just fooling around, get over it, thats pretty sad you have to post threads about how you feel.

show i can shor the forum my apologies cause "fightin on the on the internet is like winning in the speacial olympics even if you win nobody gives a sh*t" ( i kinda refrased

yah you got that from the fighting on the internet thing. i wasnt trying to start anything, i dont mean you suck, like horrible, but im just saying your not the greatest, but nobody is really posting there vids so idk. i tend to speak my mind which i have to be careful of sometimes, but yah i apologize if you took it affensivly

i'm not gonna let you guys start more sh*t on here so i am closing this thread and in real life people just do not care about how you will feel about something.and 195 i hate to break it to u but you don't excatly drift like a pro i'm not trying to piss u off i'm just saying the people who are pro riders had to practice alot and work very hard just to beable to afford fuel with the gas prices these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.