Old race video

lasxgames

Feb 4, 2009
Minnesota
www.hookit.com
Ok here's an old video (2 years ago) i was 13 here and 2nd race on the blaster (still dialing it in). I took 2nd here and the guy that took first with a full mod Baldwin 350 raptor won the championship for the last 2 years prior. 2 races later my quad dialed and more practice and I started winning every race after that to take the championship. I started doubling the whoops. Big change from my 90cc atv.

This last year i pulled the triples on my blaster.I:I

Last edited by a moderator:
looks good man keep up the good work.. the only thing i hate about it is sounds like a farting contest against a chainsaw hahaha lol

Ok here's an old video (2 years ago) i was 13 here and 2nd race on the blaster (still dialing it in). I took 2nd here and the guy that took first with a full mod Baldwin 350 raptor won the championship for the last 2 years prior. 2 races later my quad dialed and more practice and I started winning every race after that to take the championship. I started doubling the whoops. Big change from my 90cc atv.

This last year i pulled the triples on my blaster.I:I

YouTube - Bo blaster ATV Quad Race Motokazie Supercross Motocross racing blaster

The Guy in the white shirt/cap is the one on the white quad I'm racing in the old video. I figured out the whoops and faster cornering to take the championship that year

6405c5eb-d4d2-4e9c-8dad-476e1da8b3b7l.jpg