off topic

i have a vega mojave helmet does what it suppost to do and im happy with it why get a expensive helmet when you wreck and stuff with it

i have a vega mojave helmet does what it suppost to do and im happy with it why get a expensive helmet when you wreck and stuff with it

because your brain is the only organ that doesn't repair itself. cheap helmets can split on an impact that higher end helmets will get a decent scratch from. also, higher end helmets have better padding (back to the protection thing) and are often lighter, which means less neck strain.

I use an oneil and my oldest son wears a matching oneil. my stepson has an oneil as well, my wife has an HJC. we also have a mohave and some off-brand i picked up from tractor supply that is DOT rated as spares. my youngest son doesn't ride yet, and it looks like riding may not be his thing (he's a mommies boy, what can i say). my step daughter wears her brothers oneil when she rides. she prefers her moms hot pink HJC, but i have to make her switch when i see her riding with it on. helmets that are too big are just a couple steps shy of not wearing one at all.

heres my helmet, brand new AFX

16j0doz.jpg

fogfh4.jpg