obstacle course help

chevymuddman

Jan 22, 2010
acme pa
well bullskin fair and fayette fair is comin up .im thinkin of entering for fun to do the obstacle course. class is against 80cc- 250cc 2 strokes at bullskin. i dont kno if i wanna do it just becuz ive never done it or seen it and i dont wanna look like an ass. i kno its stupid but thats just how i am. any advise on how to prep and that.

no idea. somebody said something bout a mudd pit. its a timed event so i would have to guess some jumps. almost like a motocross track but smaller

just do it, if you never try, you will never fail. and make sure to get your fail on video to share with us.
oh a tip, dont hit any obstacles.
also what is the worst that could happen? some hot chick you like is there, sees you racing and sees your wreck and makes fun of you? no biggie, she was a slut anyways.

its like that. i just got conformation on the mud pit. ill have my wife take a video. im excited for it. i just gotta hope that nobodies 2 stroke is as built .

just do it, if you never try, you will never fail. and make sure to get your fail on video to share with us.
oh a tip, dont hit any obstacles.
also what is the worst that could happen? some hot chick you like is there, sees you racing and sees your wreck and makes fun of you? no biggie, she was a slut anyways.

yea she was a slut lol.

a helpful tip, try not to second guess yourself or freeze up, this is when wrecks happen.
look over the course before you race it and try to get an idea of what you line is going to be.

thanks guys hopefully i take first and get good footage for ya. im goin in just lookin to have fun but i got that competitive edge goin too.lol