north carolina gncc this weekend

Awk08

Administrator
Staff member
Technician
Jan 30, 2009
Usa
any of my blasterforum bro's going to the gncc races in north carolina this weekend, 3 of my homies race, kx125, kx200, and a ktm144, and they've talked me into going, cause none of them know sh*t about even minor repairs, and have fell out of races for some real simple sh*t, so i guess i'm their new crew cheif/semi mechanic this weekend, sad thing is we're not leavin till saturday morn, so i guess i'm gonna miss the atv's
anyone goin gimme a holler and i'll shoot ya my cell #, maybe we can hook up

Last edited:
Got room for one more??

J/K I wish I could go again...Unadilla was awesome...Good luck on the drive and have fun...tell your homies good luck riding...

this is my first one, but yeah, they want me to go again in
2 weeks, ohio i think???

heres the seasons remaining schedule........

September 26 - September 27 Rd 11 -Moose Racing Yadkin Valley Yadkinville, North Carolina
October 3 - October 4 Rd 12 - ITP Power Line Park St. Clairsville, Ohio
October 24 - October 25 Rd 13 - Klotz Ironman Crawfordsville, Indiana

N.C. gncc yadkin valley stomp...........great time, this was my first time and i'm hooked, goin to ohio next weekend, out of our 5 riders we got a 3rd(matt adams)
and 5th place(brenton vitale) in the 200cc amature class, our other 200cc rider
(antonio vitale), got the holeshot, but fell out after two laps due to a sternum injury from a crash at the unadilla races
anyone goin to ohio next weekend???

Yeah I wish I could go to some more races. Unadilla was real fun. I was looking at some vids and got on the gncc site and saw they opened the house back up. It looks cool as sh*t. Get some pics up if you took some...

i didnt get pics, my buddy did, and they decided to close the house, i worked our pits and the start line for the boys, and generally just stayed around the camper and pits, now had i got there on saturday to see the atv's i woulda been more into it, goin to ohio for this weekends races, but sadly gonna miss the quads again, its first day of archery here, i'll be in the woods on saturday, headin out to the races late

OH come on man...the deer will be there all week. The quads are only here for one day...LOL Thats cool tho...deff a cool ass experience...good luck this weekend...