nitrous

brandoz28

Sep 24, 2009
Iowa
anyone here running nitrous on their drag rides? what kit/where did you get it from and what fuel are you using? methanol? race fuel? where do you get tune up info?

Looking for some real world feedback, please no "you're gonna blow it up" "its too dangerous" stuff. been running nitrous for 2 seasons on my camaro and haven't so much as nipped a plug yet

High Lifter NOS 2-Stroke (SINGLE) Carb Kit - Honda/Yamaha/Polaris 200 - ATV Tire Sale
ive heard of people using this kit and aperantly its pretty good and i think the person was using alky and ill find the tuning for a shee in a minuete
http://www.atvtiresale.com/high-lifter-nos-2stroke-single-carb-kit-hondayamahapolaris-p-875.html
this is a banshee install but its basically the same and if you do it make sure you get your jetting 100% correct cuz as im sure you know nitrous makes a very lean envirounmet and also make sur you get after market clutches and and basket and adjust for slippage

thanks for the info, its gonna have an aftermarket billet basket because the old one is junk. i'll be putting a clutch in too. i'm hoping to find some baseline tuning to make this little beast scream when the track opens again.