dmt52996

Nov 6, 2010
Saint Louis Missouri
Hey guys, i'm new to the forum and new to blasters. Ive heard good things about them and racing. I would love to have one but i would only want to race it. I'm young and dont have much money. I love watching GNCC Racing. Does anyone know how i might get involved? Thanks!

1) get a job.
2) save up money
3) buy blaster
4) save up more money
5) upgrade blaster

or whine to mommy and daddy to buy you a blaster.

"Mommy and Daddy" arent like that haha. I have the money to buy a blaster and i have been riding atvs and dirt bikes since i was 5 years old. Ive got a couple races but nothing big. Thanks for the welcomes guys.

Hey guys, i'm new to the forum and new to blasters. Ive heard good things about them and racing. I would love to have one but i would only want to race it. I'm young and dont have much money. I love watching GNCC Racing. Does anyone know how i might get involved? Thanks!

"Mommy and Daddy" arent like that haha. I have the money to buy a blaster and i have been riding atvs and dirt bikes since i was 5 years old. Ive got a couple races but nothing big. Thanks for the welcomes guys.

i am a little confused.
that is like say i am gay, oh wait i am not gay.
that is two different things.

if you have the money, then buy a blaster.
if not, follow my steps.

Yeah that does sound weird now that i look at it. Sorry. I have the money to buy a cheap blaster that runs and looks okay. Nothing done to it. But i dont have the money to buy anything too nice. Thats what i was trying to say.

dude, for what you want to do, it would be best to find a blaster that needs work.
find one that is blown. that way you spent like nothing to start.
because you are going to want to make it faster.

yeah you can find a blown blaster for super cheap and rebuild it with some porting and other mods for the price of a running blaster... what kinda money we talking here. 500 bucks 1000 bucks. give us some boundaries and we can help out

$500-600 in the pocket at the moment. Just got rid of a blown 4 stroke.
I'm looking at an 01 blaster for 500 that is completely stock except bored .30 over with weisco pist.

you can, but i would not suggest it.
mainly because it wont be that fast or handle that great.
but look around the site and you will see many cheap mods to get more power and help out handling for cheap.