new stickers and fly-by vid (no helmet, oops)

blasterman312

Jul 29, 2007
IMG_2163.jpg

IMG_2164.jpg

IMG_2166.jpg

IMG_2167.jpg

IMG_2168.jpg

IMG_2169.jpg

IMG_2171.jpg

she looks good.. needs some new tires though I:I

I dont need your opinion on what I need or dont need, cus I already know what I WANT!

...and when did blasters all of sudden become a female, I think, in general: everything that has a engine is a her, am I right, "ya this log splitter has been very good to me, shes been through alot over the years,.... and I might just give her a new coat of paint,...

Last edited:
cause you ride them that is why you call it a she you wanna call it a him so you can ride him i bet you would rather call it a girl

cause you ride them that is why you call it a she you wanna call it a him so you can ride him i bet you would rather call it a girl

I thought that would explain it, makes sense too, but do the female riders call their ride a him?

or do they say: omg, I just rode her so hard today!!!

I dont need your opinion on what I need or dont need, cus I already know what I WANT!

...and when did blasters all of sudden become a female, I think, in general: everything that has a engine is a her, am I right, "ya this log splitter has been very good to me, shes been through alot over the years,.... and I might just give her a new coat of paint,...
way to be a d*ck buddy