new jersey racing

Ted5986

May 1, 2009
Denville, NJ
so i really want to get into racing. never done it before and i dont know where to start. i live in denville, nj i have heard about races in atco and new egypt??? anyone here from jersey race?? also i wanted to know about insurance and reg......as in do i need either?? i have no title so do i need a new frame with one?? i will be racing my kfx400. a friend of mine who i have been riding with since i was like 10 is also going to get into it with me. so we are trying to get as much info as possible.
thanks

I used to race dirtbikes at raceway park but I dont think they let quad there.

First thing you need to do is become a member of the AMA. Then get your quad up to AMA specification, they give you a rule book, racing requires full gear. Then find a place to race.

I didnt even know that they had a track at atco or new egypt.

Im am from jersey live in middlesex county. I knew/know some poeple from denville

I know sucks and aint getting one in Little Egg Harbor....................

And the Raceway Park quad Racing is only a once a year event I think.

what about asbury park??? i used to live in neptne and they tore asbury up a whole lot in the past few years,the boardwalk is actually decent and "safe" at night..haha. But yea i dont know any place they let u ride on the beach in asbury park guys.

what about asbury park??? i used to live in neptne and they tore asbury up a whole lot in the past few years,the boardwalk is actually decent and "safe" at night..haha. But yea i dont know any place they let u ride on the beach in asbury park guys.

this was just a weekend event....some yearly event i think, but it was on the beach