my son and his power wheels quad..

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
yes its yamaha blue I:I sorry about the sound being all messed up.. my only guess is cuz the vids were off my phone..

first vid is him trying to be like daddy and kick start his quad

next i was bored and he wanted to wheelies like daddy so i took the handle off one of his puch toys and screwed it to the back of his wheeler for awheelie bar.. it sucks its only one wheel drive so it turns in circles and moves slow unless its at full charge

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you need to rejet that, it starts hard hey? Get him a little suzuki 50.

yeah jetting is off due to lack of pipe lol!!!! since im buying a bunch of stuff for my quad and arat rod car i think igonna talk the wifey into buyin him his first quad... he gettin good with my blaster.. he knows how to start it just cant reach the kicker... and dont have the strenght to kick it... and i had him workin the gas yesterday.. he did pretty good tell he said wheelie and pinned it lol

or we can just pretend its a cr500 motor so it takes 50 kicks to start if it dont brake your ankle first lol

lol. thats cute... i went to friends how and thier son has a little quad like that and he stands on the seat and wheelie's it he's like 2..

exactly.. i tryed to get him to wheelie with out the bar on it he will make it about 2 feet then come down or tip over backwords.. has not figured out the whole balance thing, but he is trying

yea you might want to get that kickstart fixed on his before you mod your Blaster anymore lol

pretty cool man and as a parent i can tell you there's nothing better then riding into the woods and your kid is behind you or in front of you on another quad. the money invested in the quads doesnt even touch that feeling.

and good luck on the lil 2 stroke i went 4 stroke because of the brakes on the 2's. the brakes on the 50's fit my hand comfortable idk what the hell a little kid's supposed to do lol

yea you might want to get that kickstart fixed on his before you mod your Blaster anymore lol

pretty cool man and as a parent i can tell you there's nothing better then riding into the woods and your kid is behind you or in front of you on another quad. the money invested in the quads doesnt even touch that feeling.

and good luck on the lil 2 stroke i went 4 stroke because of the brakes on the 2's. the brakes on the 50's fit my hand comfortable idk what the hell a little kid's supposed to do lol

ok,.. ill check that out when we start looking for one for him.. ill make sure he sits on it comfortable and can work all the controls properly.. he is a good size for his age he is just turned 2 in january and he is 33 pounds and exactly 3 feet tall..

when he got the power wheels at his birthday he got on it and in front of everyone looked for the kill switch, than started wailin on hte kick start ( which is none igsistant) than he got made cuz it didnt start up and sound like daddys. so he got off and tryed to pull the pull start ( like his mommys quad)

thats funny stuff man. yea my boy is big for his age too and he just cant reach the things. i messed with a couple of the 50's and the brakes felt comfortable in my hands and i can pick a basketball straight up off the ground with one hand

here mate your kid looks class on that :)

i wish i could get my sis on a quad but she scared herself after she put my brother electric shift honda 250 in gear and came off :(:( it a real shame cause she was able to change gear steer and brake an all but wat can ya do

you should see must85's daughter.. 3 years old and he took her for a ride on raptor 660 and let her work the gas.. did good with throttle controle tell they got in a straight line.. than wham!! bouncing off the rev limiter lol

^^^^can someone tell me how in the hell he has a red rep thingy?^^^^ =))

its because sum1 gave me negative rep and i only have 1 :(:(:( all because i posted a topic about me beating a ltz400 and he thought it was a load of rubbish so give me good rep and change it change to green plz:)

i wouldnt let her on a raptor lol she just floored the honda and kept going up the gears until the last minuite shes nearly as mad as i am:-D