my rides and what im about

fmxr47

Mar 4, 2008
www.myspace.com
heres some old and new pics of my rides or things i like

all the vehicles are or were mine at one point and the motivational pictures are just funny

0301081911a.jpg

0301081912.jpg

1325731523_m.jpg

1206320582583.jpg

m_be8591fda67a128e6eaed4ed31784c8d.jpg

1206320216360.jpg

CIMG0178.jpg

xr200.jpg

bikeshoptruck005.jpg

DSCF1083.jpg

hope you enjoy! lol, that is my 99 dodge cummins around 400hp and 800lbs of torque

Why is it that everybody with a diesel pickup has to put stacks on it? I don't get it... makes big holes in the bed and wastes bed space. I like diesel trucks, especially dodges, but the whole "big shiny stacks" thing is just beyond me when all you need is straight pipes off the turbo and a turn-down right behind the cab. I guess the same reason everybody likes to cover their entire truck with as many marker lights as they can afford. One of my buddies did all the same sh*t with his powerstroke and I just laughed my ass off when he couldn't afford to replace the $700 computer that failed on the thing, days after he loaded $1,000 on his credit card for his stacks. So it sat in the garage and he borrowed my van for 2 weeks until he could afford it.

Not to bash your ride or anything, i'm just saying that's one thing I could never understand. There's much worse sh*t out there for sure. Like how any kid with a honda civic #1: thinks he's the fastest sh*t on the street and #2: thinks that a pepboys fart cannon exhaust, cold air intake, ebay body kit, and mismatched rims actually looks good. This one kid was seriously bashing my very clean looking Ford Probe GTS, when he's driving this beat ass honda with an automatic transmission, crooked ass exhaust, mismatched bumpers, and a flat black rattle can paint job. Because mine was mostly stock. I didn't even know how to respond to that.

Anyways, enough of me rambling on (i'm bored), you got some cool rides. Are all those still yours or have some of them been sold? I think my parents would go nuts if I had that much stuff taking up space lol.

nice picks and rides man..U know what i do with the imprt tuners around me i take my 300hp lincoln Ls and let them have it...its funny ashell..anyone can put a tuna can at the end of there exhaust system and sound fast..It just makes me laugh sorry to get off topic

well your friend over paid for his stacks, i paid $420 for the whole kit, i plan on owning my truck forever, i only haul my quads or bikes in the bed or mulch, or sod, so most of what is in my bed is plenty short to stay clear of the stacks, i had my tranny go out on me and cost me $2800 that i didnt have. all i have is the blaster now for my ride, i have an arcticat sled and a polaris 500 sled, and me and my dad both have some collector cars of our own, mine is a 1956 dod D100 stepside pickup, and my dad has a 67 c-10 stepside pickup, a 71 elcamino both of those w/ a 350 sb, and my dads work truck is an 06 cummins turbo diesel that is almost as fast as mine, and hi is stock!

Well, the first place my buddy went wrong when he got his stacks was that he put them on a powerjoke... i'm a ford guy but ford seriously made a mistake with these things. Especially with the automatic transmission it just comes out to be a very nicely rounded turd for a powertrain. Second reason he went wrong, instead of getting simple straight pipes with an angled cut like yours, he went for the hillbilly deluxe model that turns out to the sides and has a bigger angle to the cut so the ends come to a point. I think the dumbest part is that the big y-pipe splitter sits right in the bed. I don't know how they are on your dodge, but I thought most stacks split underneath the bed and came through seperate. Supposedly there's not enough room under the ford for that.

Either way, you just won't see the stacks on my diesel truck if I ever get one. I've always wanted one but with the direction fuel prices are heading I think i'll stick to gas for now. I almost bought a box truck from work for $5,000 to convert to a flatbed for hauling around quads, but I took too long to make up my mind and by then it was gone. I'm slapping myself in the head for it now though. 2005 Chevy 3500 HD Dually with the duramax and allison transmission. 105,000 miles on it, so it was just starting to get broken in. $5,000... damn i'm dumb for passing up on that, I loved that truck.

Oh well, my 84 dodge van still manages to get the quads and riders from point A to point B. I just wish it would do it a little quicker, and with a little less fuel. Can't expect much when you've got 5 tons being dragged around by a 25 year old 318 that has some carb issues. I gotta give it to dodge though, this van is one tough son of a biotch. It's the most reliable vehicle i've ever owned, and it's by far the , most abused, poorly maintained, oldest, and cheapest one i've ever had.

Last edited:
lol, yeah the y pipe is in the bed, cause the exhaust would have to go through the gas tank for it to come up seperat, and $5000 for an 05 D-Max would of been a steal, mine had 123000 when i bought it last march, and i now only have 131000, so mines just a baby, lol, i wish dodges trans was stronger though, i knew i should of waited to find a manuall trans truck