My car

CPARSO

Jan 4, 2009
Al.
Well,since the other guy posted pics of his car I figured Id post mine too..
I love to whore out pics of my junk...I:I
ppg bright orange with a fuk ton of different pearls, H22a4 block with darton DS-200 sleeves, CP pistons 10:1, eagle rods, h22a1 head, supertech valvesprings, titanium retainers, ss nitrate coated supertech valves, golden eagle intake manifold, and 1000cc injectors. Fed by precision GT35R twin ball bearing charger and a custom turbo manifold..............all controled by an AEM EMS
Made 386hp on 8lbs,and 598hp on 24lbs of boost.

175-1.jpg

184.jpg

182.jpg

181.jpg

180.jpg

nice, how do you get traction with that thing?
buddy of mine has a rx8 he bought from michigan, he has done alot of work to it, but hes always having problems it wont rev past 4 thousand.and the redline on one of those rotarys is 10 k

It never really has traction,but on slicks it does okay,once you get to second gear.. I use launch control through the AEM as well..

I had a 98 Corvette before this car,few bolt ons and nitrous...
Before that I had a Full bolt on cammed 02 WS6 trans am...

I like fast cars I dont care,if they are imports or domestics...

Oh,and Id say the Civic has close to $20k in it...

i saw the 1000cc's injectors before the turbo and was like man thats overkill, then saw the GT35R and was like YES. lol. that exhaust manifold is pretty crazy lookin. and 24 psi? thats sick. 386hp @ 8 psi is very impressive also.

p.s. i got a teggy that is burning oil, losing syncro's by the minute, and covered in rust.

it's got i/h/e, lightweight flywheel and stage 2 clutch, cause the stocker went out on me, and strut tower bars. runs 16 flat lol.

i just need to break down and get myself in a lot of debt buying a WRX

Thanks,guys..

I was able to make good power at low boost,cause of the higher compression...

Nice ride. That thing is no ricer. thats called a killer right there.
Heres a pic of my old DA and My brothers old EG.
ac.jpg

EGcivic.jpg

Both cars just had just the bolt ons as we were more into show than speed. But, within the next few years I am going to build another honda.

We sold both cars, had to because of our line of work lol...but I found out that the DA is some where rolling around Mexico right now! To bad somebody didn't take care of the car like I did.