My Blaster Overhaul !! PICS

liljhall09

Dec 8, 2008
OHIO
www.myspace.com
well im tryin to do little at a time with the money i have , until wrestling is over so i can get a job ! tell me wht u guys think. I purchased the blaster back in the summer from Matt Shapaka , who now officially runs Pro Am. He had won 7 national championships on this blaster !

Thanks - J.Hall #22

Reactions: blasterman312
nice blaster you got thereI:I .. it dont seem like it needs a make over lol .. how much did you pay for it jw?..

daaaaam boy,thats an awesome quad,pretty lucky that you bought it and dont have to make all those mods yourself, looks awesome,it doesnt need anything from what i can see,how much did you pay?

he wanted 4 grand for the quad , told him it wasnt worth it , ended up getting it for 3 grand. Has an fmf powercore 2 shorty , looking to get a phantom or lrd !

still want to get lonestar steering stem, flexx bars, newer steering damper,air scoops, gotta freshen motor and shocks for when im done with wrestling to get back in the points !

yea motorwise but i think his looks pretty good im just saying this guy dumps 2grand in his blsty itll be nice..

well the motor is fully built, i dont run a stroker because i was told they lack bottom end power out of turns (Bogging)?. My motor is a national motor , which is ported and bored.

eh i wouldnt think that about the stroker... but than ud be againts 250r's and such cause ud be at like the 206cc mark..