my 53 harley chopper

blasterkid89

Jan 2, 2009
good old canisteo ny
been waiting a couple weeks to get the chopper project its a 53 Harley 165cc, 3 speed, has had a lot of fab work done, was a project that one of my friends boss's had in the back room of a shop for 10 years and i got all the parts to finish it, i plan on having my buddy powder coat the frame Flatt black, its gonna have flat black tank and fenders, red PC rims, White wall tires, ape hangers, flat rear fender, and copper gas lines then on top of that I'm gonna have my Friend do some red and white pinstripes on the tank and rear fender, but its gonna take a while to get done should keep me busy for a while as well everything gonna be vintage/ old school

chopper1002.jpg

chopper1003.jpg

chopper1004.jpg

chopper1005.jpg

chopper1006.jpg

chopper1009.jpg

chopper1012.jpg

chopper1013.jpg

i actully got all the wires, plug cap, ect.. for it in boxes i just gotta put it together haha, and i was looking fround and it has a brand new original set of clutch plates from 53 in the box still haha

I had an early '60s harley 65cc. The bike was made by Aermacchi for harley. There is a place in michagin that sell all the engine parts. If you need the info I will try to find you a #. Back when I built mine (5 - 6 yrs. ago) he wasn't on the web.
Very cool project

that is pretty sweet looking, i picked up some custom sheet metal pcs that were cut out on one of those computer plasma cutters and i made a new ace of spaces break petal, and i got some iron crosses, 3 leaf clover, and a string of bullets im gonna put on the bike haha i will get some pics soon