my 4mm, long rod blaster.

thanks man, i also have a couple more vids if you guys wanna see...They are from over a year ago though, and i didnt have as much engine work done (it was only a 3mm stroker)..heres the links..I am in the close lane on both vids.

me vs. a sonic 240 blaster with a rider with little experience.

Best run on the blaster Video by MIKEY - MySpace Video@@AMEPARAM@@http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=2198458@@AMEPARAM@@mediaservices@@AMEPARAM@@myspace@@AMEPARAM@@services/media/embed@@AMEPARAM@@aspx/m@@AMEPARAM@@2198458

me vs. a banshee..not sure what his mods were other than pipes and a 1 carb setup

BLASTER Video by MIKEY - MySpace Video@@AMEPARAM@@http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=2191962@@AMEPARAM@@mediaservices@@AMEPARAM@@myspace@@AMEPARAM@@services/media/embed@@AMEPARAM@@aspx/m@@AMEPARAM@@2191962

thanks for watching.
mike

Last edited by a moderator:
damn that thing is quick, what bore do you have, and how much work was it changing the rods and crank, i was gonna do a motor swap but knowing that little motor can rip i may just do what you did, could u send me a pm with some info, thx

i didnt do the porting and crank swap myself actually, i have a engine builder in maryland im buddies with who does great work real cheap for me. It runs pretty good i think, i took it to durhamtown plantation in union point georgia last friday and raced a banshee, polaris preditor, and a couple yfz 450's. I didnt do as well as i was hoping, im pretty sure the 15/38 gearing was putting a little bit extra work on the engine. All i could see that the banshee had was a pro circuit exhaust, and i could take him just about everytime...the polaris i had no trouble with but i saw him gaining once i was in 5th gear...the one yfz 450 that was piped was neck and neck with me, and would pull on the high gears from me. The other yfz was completely stock and had a rather large fella on it and i took him by a few bike lenghs easily. lol...but i put my 14 tooth front sprocket on and took it around the yard and its definately got a lot more pep to it, so whenever i can get back and ride well see how she does. I really wanted to take my fiance so she could get video, but she had to stay up here in raleigh to get school work done (masters degree)...i also flushed my tranny fluid and cleaned my cone filter and my stock air box filter...(thinking about some other filter set-up)..anyways, my mother, and soon to be mother and law are talking to each other right now in front of me, so im just typing...a lot..lol..peace...

mike

exspecially urs paulieb!!!! i wish i had a spare frame and parts and money and time to make one lol! instead of have my yelllloowww and bluuueeeee beast lol