MUSCLE Vs. IMPORTs

Its the difference between good and bad vibrations.

However I digress. I drive a Supercharged 6 cylinder. I can hold my own and then some against Mustangs, I can stomp every import AND ricer I come across, no sweat, but god dammit I can't even touch GM Muscle, or GM and Dodge Diesel's.

what are you driving??? i drive a civic..im pretty sure i will pull on you with out a problem.

This thread is retarded, both have their upsides. Muscle cars are big, heavy, and powerful. Imports are small, fuel efficient, good handling, and quick. I would take a first gen eclipse or talon anyday, as well as a 67-95 mustang. I personally like muscle better, but Imports aren't as bad as some say.

However I digress. I drive a Supercharged 6 cylinder. I can hold my own and then some against Mustangs, I can stomp every import AND ricer I come across, no sweat, but god dammit I can't even touch GM Muscle, or GM and Dodge Diesel's.

haha you guys wanna talk about something crazy lets talk about diesel trucks.
the more power you get out of them the better the fuel mileage.
ive seen a few 1000+hp diesel trucks that got 20mpg or better now thats crazy.

You must be talking about the 4 cylinder Wranglers, and you must have a "RENIX" 4.0 in your heavy ass Cherokee, the OBD II engines run SWEET!

Then there are NO "imports" around here!

nope, im talking about the 4.0 liter strait six.... and yes, torquey, but still slow, if you think a jeep wrangler with a 4.o is fast, then you have no buisness talking cars with me.... no offence, but c'mon......(by the way, my cherokee 4.0 runs great, but its far from fast, thats one thing that wranglers and XJ cherokees are NOT)

what are you driving? that "supercharged 6" has to be in somthing...id like to see what imports you've stomped, because chances are, you havent raced anything worth bragging about... go race liquid, he drives one of those imports you stomp8-|....its a civic actually...id bet you'd get walked on....

The whole thing about imports that makes them unique is watching a fourbanger eat apart a v-8. When a 2.0 can take a 5.7 you have to give the person props. It's just like when you try to build a 200cc blaster to walk all over 450s. You gotta appreciate the time spent for someone to make a small displacement motor so f-ing fast.

EXACTLY its jus so much more fun seein the look on a guys face when they got a $60,000 vette and i walk pass him in my $5,000 eclipse with about 2 grand worth of mods done to it I:I jus like when you guys whoop 450's with your blasters same thing just as with imports and domestics just on a smaller scale