MSR bars and 909 grips

I2fast4u

Feb 22, 2008
wilkes, NC
Yesterday i went to the yamaha shop and ordered the twist throttle kit and idle kit today i went and bought the MSR aluminum high bend bars and some 909 grips i just put on the bars but not going to put the grips on until i get my twist throttle

where do you ride ...................................................................................................................................................................................................... track trails dunes ????????????????????????????

i go to west virginia alot and ride pinnacle creek
but next year i plan on racing here north carolina in a place called Daniels Ridge

they were 44.99 at my local yamaha shop i was goin to buy a pair of carbon steel MSR looked identical to those off of rockymountainatv.com but me and my bro didnt feel like waiting dat long

yea rockymountainatv is really good but if u use them i would go to da websit and order the free catalog cause the book is a whole lot better than the website but it takes like 4-6 weeks for it to get here

not yet like i said im waitin till i get twist throttle to put on grips and im outta gas! lol, i ride 2 much when i do have some