mr305 vs holeshot vs raptor 350

little3mil

Sep 17, 2009
florida
last time we went riding we finally raced each other... heres some videos but my camera isn't the greatest.
my bike did very well, i have my jetting dialed in perfectly now

me vs mr305 rolling start 1st gear

round 2

me vs raptor 350

round 2

305s blaster is fast! it kept comming up on him in 3rd and he had to let off a hair everytime, the ct 240 kit is a different kind of power, it makes for a very fun trail bike

Last edited by a moderator:
way to smoke that rappy. if mr 305 put's half the money into the motor as he does into the look of that quad i don't see many standin a chance lol!

Nice vids bro.I could see the smile right through your helmet.You have the drag bug!!!!lol

looks like you got it tuned a little better than it was at busco I:I...just think what some flotek porting will do that engine!

yeah at busco he had a crusty old broken coil wire thats all that misfire was. i keep telling him hes got to send his ct jug in for a trail port. :D

we both got are carbs dialed in since busco

looks like a blast..me n my friends used to have a similar stretch of rural road in colebrook ohio on hague rd..reminds me of my younger years

whats all the mods on mr305's bike? i know most on little3mill's (love his bike)(and mr305's to)