Moving to Peoria

#1Blaster

Jul 1, 2008
Dubuque, Iowa
I am moving to Peoria from NJ and will be looking for someone to ride with. I also have a son with a 50cc Pocket quad who I will take out once in a while to keep him busy. PM or email me if you want to go riding.
Josh
Xray1567@yahoo.com

What are you moving there for? That's a very upcoming little metro. Went there for my bachelor's party weekend. Had some fun at the Club Cabaret, very classy joint, not raunchy like most. There's one of those there as well called Big Al's, we had fun there too though. :) Im about 2hrs from there, its a bit of a drive but if you look on in the section for parks here you'll find my post for Illinois parks and I do believe there are a few in that area....

hey i live like 10 mins from peoria in a town called Chillicothe and theres trails all over this town me and a few buddys of mine have been riding for the past month or so every sunday. hit me back maybe we can do some riding sometime.
Later

I am in the Coast Guard and just got transfered there. I am renting a house in germantown hills. I will be looking forward to getting up with you guys to go riding.

Man germantown hills. Thats like 10 miles away from Metamora and Washington. yeah man let me know theres alot to do around this area for sure.
Later

hell ya man germantown hills damn son when blasterKX helps me get my blaster built i will go riding also me and him are from the same town and are really good friends so we will get together and do some riding before the seasons over.

hey man i live in alton illinois and fun places around to ride are southfork dirt riders.

if you like to race i recomend splinter creek very good place to race and if you dont tell there is a place in shipman illinois that has trails called buck mountain

I am acctually driving out there next tuesday and will be settling in next week, so I wont be on the board for a while. So, once I am settled in and get everything unpacked, I will shoot you guys an email and we can hook up to go out.

sounds good i should have my blaster ready to go with everything in working progress then the only other thing that i might have a problem with is takin a sunday off to go riding lol

Well, I am here in Germantown Hills. My stuff and my quad made it in one piece. It is all fueled up and ready to go. There must be places to ride nright around my house. There are lots of woods. Anybody want to go this weekend?

il let you know later tonight cuz i dont find out if i got to work on saturday til friday.it kiinda sucks but o well. Glad to hear you and the quad made it in one piece!I:I

i was wondering when u were goin to be around i need to get my exhaust fixed tonite and start lookin for new rear tires and a power core 2 silencer and i should be good to go. but glad ur in town me and BlasterKX might end up coming out that way sometime and check it out.