MN riders

currently im in ada. bumfark middle of nowhere northern mn.

but im moving to grand rapids here within the next month or two.

besides us, i think the closest ones are outside of minneapolis or north dakota, otherwise ill probably be heading up to brainerd to do a spring ride.

herperderper.

first weekend of may, me and my brother are planning a ride out in grand rapids, he and some buddies are coming from brainerd, so figured id tell ya and throw you an invite.

Sounds like a plan, are you going to build the flatbed fast? lol

hah! build it yourself.

i mean, its gonna be a show up friday, have a few, grill. ride all saturday, maybe some of sunday.

and gixxy or gizzy. or G man. somewhere out on the trails around there.(new to area so im not to good on trails)

but i do have a place to stay, so if you want to bring tents(weather permitting) or stay with your friends doesnt bother me.

so sometime within that time, im going to try to learn a few trails, or go balls deep and get lost and just have a hell of a day yknow?

ok, my friends live like 20 min north of grand rapids, and if u didnt know up there around GR there is alot of hill climbing which i find a blast,

yeah i dont know much for trails but im sure my friend does, he rides a bit.

and herp wht do i need the flatbed i want to make for???? trailer works just fine.

ok, my friends live like 20 min north of grand rapids, and if u didnt know up there around GR there is alot of hill climbing which i find a blast,

yeah i dont know much for trails but im sure my friend does, he rides a bit.

and herp wht do i need the flatbed i want to make for???? trailer works just fine.

so you can haul herp around without having him in the cab.I:I

Southern Mn anyone ?theres not many good trails that I know of pretty flat around here

Southern Mn anyone ?theres not many good trails that I know of pretty flat around here
at one point there was a guy on here from rochester. not sure how south you are?

I moved to ND and my brother lives in st.cloud for college. he has a kx250 and sold the blaster

at one point there was a guy on here from rochester. not sure how south you are?

I moved to ND and my brother lives in st.cloud for college. he has a kx250 and sold the blaster
That's cool yea I'm straight west from Rochester by Owatonna the farther North u go the better its is many more wooded trails to ride on up Past the Twin Cities .

Southwest mn has 1trail but fun on a blaster elm creek only 5miles of trails though