mini trail build

I'm confused, are you talking about building a blaster for trails or building a trail for blasters?

The way I read it, you're building a trail for a blaster. If that's the case, generally the terrain dictates what you are able to do. There are a few main concerns though... Where in Durham are you located? How much land do you have to work with? Is there anywhere for me to offload my blasty out of my pickup truck?! LMAO!

I agree it depends on the terrain you start with. We had some hiking trails on our 50 acres, mostly wooded on the side of hills. I had to clear a few more small trees here and there to fit a 4-wheeler through. If I only had a small dozer to make a proper mountain side course. As it is the twists and turns, and up and down around obstacles is pretty fun. Got a few flatter more open areas to have a small short track.

I'm confused, are you talking about building a blaster for trails or building a trail for blasters?

The way I read it, you're building a trail for a blaster. If that's the case, generally the terrain dictates what you are able to do. There are a few main concerns though... Where in Durham are you located? How much land do you have to work with? Is there anywhere for me to offload my blasty out of my pickup truck?! LMAO!

Well its for the blaster we got about 7ac to play on.Hills alot of trees i spent most of the day cutting more to go mud and alot of itI:I idk for us its cool dont have to leave home:D but ur more than welcome to come & see b4 u ride it or even help build it to an even better trail.

I agree it depends on the terrain you start with. We had some hiking trails on our 50 acres, mostly wooded on the side of hills. I had to clear a few more small trees here and there to fit a 4-wheeler through. If I only had a small dozer to make a proper mountain side course. As it is the twists and turns, and up and down around obstacles is pretty fun. Got a few flatter more open areas to have a small short track.

Tht pretty much what im talking about not as much land but it will be funI:I

Back at it today rain in the forecast so i got to cut as many trees tht i can today.Clean up what we cut dwn already.Then go a little deeper in the woods.

Yea, I need to go back and cut some of the small stumps down a little further. After riding over it several times the dirt is getting kicked out leaving 4"-6" stumps trying to shred my tires in the turns. I may try to get my tractor close enough to hook a chain up and pull a few out.

Tht's cool im still building i posted in carolina riders how to get in on it now if ur willing & can RESPECT my family we can cut a donkey until the gas is gone

we have major trails here right out the back door .....go 10 miles and never hit the same 1 .....anytime you get a wild hair and wanna come to fayetteville come on and we party it up

Yea, I need to go back and cut some of the small stumps down a little further. After riding over it several times the dirt is getting kicked out leaving 4"-6" stumps trying to shred my tires in the turns. I may try to get my tractor close enough to hook a chain up and pull a few out.

I used the chainsaw and got as close as i can without eating dirt :D but i wanna go as deep as i can in the woods its also has a 1ft deep creek for tht good ol'mudding so we should have enough..

Just found out its a little bit more space than i thought it was..I,guess tht means a bit more cutting for me....lol but its comming along ok wth the rain it was alot of mud idk if u like it but i love to play in it not to deep lol just muddy waters..no puns but ihad fun today & im no where near finish..

Bout to hit the trail & rip it up wth my unk & boyz.I'm going to try to make my tablet video but idk who's gonna hold it.....DAMN i just hope it plays rt side up..lol

Buy a GoPro definitely worth the money especially if you have your own trails!!

Buy a GoPro definitely worth the money especially if you have your own trails!!

I'm gonna have to do something bc i took my unk out wth me & all i saw was :DI:I:D he took pics wth his phone to show the boyz. But i wanna show the fourm what i have out here.Something gonna give maybe put someone on the side by side & follow me out....

It's ben a while since i posted but it about 50% done.Yes u can come now enough room to park trails are pretty nice.A lot of diffrent ways to go and ur welcome to start ur own trail.Chainsaw always ready to cut.P.M,me for more info..This is on my own land so we can do as we want....