MD riders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all for it. Gimmie a few weeks to work out some details and make a few more trails and I'll have a group gathering.

Not anymore really. I used to ride in Brandywine near Waldorf. I have a friend who lives near a gravel pit and his dad owns Chaney enterprises. Ever since he got out of riding and sold his bikes he doesn't really like people riding there. Killin me.

damn, that sucks. my main riding spot is slowly being killed, they are taking all the unused land by the new 43 span and are building it up. they just stepped it up liek 5x over the past year too. at this rate i wont have a place to ride by end of 2012 summer

If your interested were riding on Sunday..never rode on 43, its only like 10 minutes from my house too. If you guys wanna come just shoot me a pm and I'll get you my address and the time.

Paulie i didnt know there were any atv parks in md...set up at trip man i got like 3-5 guys i ride with on a regular basis that would probably come. Plus CARNZ and im sure some of the VA guys might come if its a planned trip.

Here's cool pic- it's hard livin in SOMD haha

You got Maryland International Raceway on the left.
In the middle you got Budds Creek MX track, and Potomac Speedway for the dirt cars.
On the far right in Wicomico shores ATV park.
Since this pic was taken they added 2 more MX tracks at Wicomico, an intermediate, and a supercross style track.

Wonderland.jpg

This is a vid of me on the intermediate track there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im probably about 35-40 min from annapolis. All the us MD guys should set something up at wicomico, easton, budds, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.