May 2012 BOTM Voting

Blaster of The Month (May 2012) is....

• [url="http://www.blasterforum.com/entries-botm-108/may-2012-blaster-month-entries-47927/#post602704"

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • [url="http://www.blasterforum.com/entries-botm-108/may-2012-blaster-month-entries-47927/#post603206"

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • [url="http://www.blasterforum.com/entries-botm-108/may-2012-blaster-month-entries-47927/#post603601"

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • [url="http://www.blasterforum.com/entries-botm-108/may-2012-blaster-month-entries-47927/#post603666"

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • [url="http://www.blasterforum.com/entries-botm-108/may-2012-blaster-month-entries-47927/#post605157"

Votes: 3 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging by the voting, it seems most members don't bother to read the specs. It seems like looks over performance is preferred by most.

Judging by the voting, it seems most members don't bother to read the specs. It seems like looks over performance is preferred by most.

i'd say the specs are getting overlooked on the BOTM whores.
if you've won already, especially recently, more than likely most of us are gonna share the love with someone who hasn't won before to give them props for the work they have done too.
some of you have already received them props, how many more times do you need to hear...
"nice build" before it sinks in ????

if you've won already, especially recently, more than likely most of us are gonna share the love with someone who hasn't won before to give them props for the work they have done too.
some of you have already received them props, how many more times do you need to hear...

guess i wont get the nice "build" comp....since my bike is almost all stock :p lol

guess i wont get the nice "build" comp....since my bike is almost all stock :p lol

you get the "good job at the races" props
it's not how much ya have into your bike, or how pretty or fast it is,
it's all about how you ride it, and you do that well ! I:I

If your talking about me, I don't really care about my votes. I just put it in to help fill in and let people see my Blaster. If there's a problem with me entering,I won't enter anymore. It really doesn't matter to me.

If your talking about me, I don't really care about my votes. I just put it in to help fill in and let people see my Blaster. If there's a problem with me entering,I won't enter anymore. It really doesn't matter to me.

no problem with you, or you enetering every month, i believe most of us would be disappointed if you didn't.
i wasn't talkin directly to/about you, just addressing what you said in general, and to anyone that enters every month, after month, after month, just because they painted something, cut their plastics or got a new part they should have had the first time they won
then wonder why they don't get votes.....they got the votes last time they entered, or the time before that, ect. ect.

actually, it's nice to see mike winning on his first try, instead of the same people every other month

no problem with you, or you enetering every month, i believe most of us would be disappointed if you didn't.
i wasn't talkin directly to/about you, just addressing what you said in general, and to anyone that enters every month, after month, after month, just because they painted something, cut their plastics or got a new part they should have had the first time they won
then wonder why they don't get votes.....they got the votes last time they entered, or the time before that, ect. ect.

actually, it's nice to see mike winning on his first try, instead of the same people every other month

Your point is taken and understud .;)

if a certain few entered every month, even after winning, and it was completey based on most mods/$$$ spent. instead of who's build is current and popular right now,
there would be no reason for anyone else to enter, as the same person could win every month, based on the spec sheet only.
but that isn't always the case, i've seen david slay goliath a few times

personally, i'd like to see a waiting period implemented for past winners,
i'm sure there are peeps who refrain from entering based on who's already entered ahead of them that month ?
maybe make the entrants anonymous until voting starts, bet we'd have more entries ???

its why i dont even look at the entries anymore, ive seen several blaster with so many mods lose to a guy with some shiny rims, STOCK suspension, a painted frame and maybe an extended swingarm and thats it because he's popular and has 10k posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.