Lt500

sam0840

Aug 16, 2008
Have any of you guy owned one of these? I've read somethings that they are expensive to maintain and own and have a lot of issues,is that true? also, are parts hard to come by now or even the machines themselves?

im actually going to be picking one up come this week... they are more expensive because they are rare ebay has tons of parts for this quad and you can find a quadzilla but most likely they will be high priced. Yes the quadzillas are known to need a bottom end rebuild and the 87s will need to have a head stud mod implented due to blown gaskets.. ive read up a lot about this quad. they truely are unique to its nature, if you own one of these i can easily say your owning part of history. I got all my knowledge for this mysterious yet thrilling quad from this site SuzukiquadracerHQ.com check it out they have great info on the lt's a lot of wise people that specialize iin the LT

sweet thanks. I am really in no market for one but I really find them cool and I have a thing for 2 strokes. I'd like to get something larger than my blaster at some point. hopefully by then I can still find one. Its either that or a banshee. I hate that the envirowackos get so involved in stuff. Keep us updated on your when you get it. I'd love to see it and what it takes to clean one up!