lt250r

tyler2277

Apr 28, 2008
chicago
i found one in project stage needing clutch lever and throttle and new cdi unit how much you think its worth and how much to get it running
thanks guys

Well I don't how much they want for it, but around where I live lt250r's are very expensive, even if they look like total sh*t. The are awesome quads and I was looking into buying one, and redoing it as a project bike but at 3800 for the cheapest one I could find, screw that, I found a blaster that runs for 400. If I bought that blaster and rebuilt it, I could dump $3400, that would be one sick ass blaster. How much is it and what condition is it in, do you have any pictures?

Last edited:
i had an 87 lt250r and had an absolute blast on it. It was fast as hell (heavly modified) it beat stock 350twin banshees. ran perfect, i put alot of hard miles on it and the only reason why we sold it was to buy a car.

i have been looking for one for a while, but i bought this blaster cause i could turn down the price.

definetly go for it, i would buy if i lived there, great quad and would be a blast to build