Looking for someone to go ridding with

samclan89

Jul 23, 2014
hey guys waz up im new to da site im here in rapid city . ride a 01 blaster, 89 suzuki 250r,01 kawasaki 400 lookin for some one to go riddin with we have a couple sweet places to ride here verry close by elkvale motorcross track and farmingdale and of course the black hills so if yer interested hit me up k... NO BEGGINERS

Why no beginners, how do they learn without instruction.

I know some beginners that can whoop my rear end, and I have been riding for many years.
sorry blaaster but where i ride i have taken beginners there and they always get seriously hurt. last guy ended up with a compound fracture of left arm AND HIS QUAD IS TOTALED! because he wouldnt listen to us old farts like i SAID (NO BEGGINERS PLEASE) if u havent been to farmingdale sd or elkvale motorcross dont comment about it!!!
i been riding for 31 yrs ty sincerely, sam#389

Oops, sorry I spoke!
sorry blaaaster u got the blunt end of that i didnt mean to be rude to u ... the other guy is who peeoood me off ... please forgive my attitude im tryin to get ready for this race i dont think im gonna make it i cant find a set of nerf bars for this blaster there is a 10.000 first place prize and i have a realy good shot of placing but i have till thursday at 1159 am for inspection its all good though ty for bein sounderstanding tlk to u later gotta go to work have a great nite mate...

Apology accepted.

Could you try to attempt to make your own nerfs, they need not be pretty, just serve the purpose, and pass inspection.