Local and Loud!

hey, do you ever ride at the ONtario Camp for the Deaf? Derek Rumball owns it and its 500 acres, with a sick MX track, awesome TT track, XC track, swimming, and a pro race skewl with top riders from cmrc there. i love that place.

www.CMRCracing.com

check for the next parry sound race, sportsman isnt what it was when me and Tyler Summers were in it but its still not bad

hey, do you ever ride at the ONtario Camp for the Deaf? Derek Rumball owns it and its 500 acres, with a sick MX track, awesome TT track, XC track, swimming, and a pro race skewl with top riders from cmrc there. i love that place.

www.CMRCracing.com

check for the next parry sound race, sportsman isnt what it was when me and Tyler Summers were in it but its still not bad

ya I have in the off season...like in october/november, damn cold!! haha

you live in PS?

no, i live in Lindsay, little town, barely a city, we have a cottage in Minden though, i wish i could live in PS

why dont you come down some time to ride?

I just started a summer job, and I'm straight out of high scshool, so i dont have a vehicle and the price of fuel these days, its just not worth it.

I work 5 minutes away but its 20 bike ride cus I have to go down back roads and under a major highway to get there, taking my time.....

Ill probably be getting a S10 just because its small but still a pick-up truck.

Now that I told you my business, I only know basically where you live pretty much, nothing else....