lets see your before and after project pics!!

Outlawed Genetics

Jul 17, 2008
hopefully this hasnt been done but i'd love to see a thread of just pics from when you first got your blaster and pics from after havign it and being a member here for a while. i know being a member here motivated and inspired me to do alot of what i've done so lets see and hear your story

i got my blaster a day before or after joining the forums for $700 it ran great with just the usual problems like brakes and jettiing, but looked like total sh*t

2764947478_2c3bc5fc01_o.jpg

after ripping it completely apart and replacing pretty much everything (bolts, nuts, bushings, bearings, breaks) then moving on to the mods i ended up with this about $2k later

3386141289_1308cb197d_b.jpg

Hey Mr_305, I saw your quad on ebay as a sales ad for that seat cover. Do you make them, or just let them use yours as an ad? I was looking into one of those covers for the project I just picked up. I take it you like the cover? Awesome machine btw.

to see this correctly it would have no rear plastic and yellow gastank and hood with white fenders. trust the spray paint is a big improvement.

12-09-2008013.jpg

APRIL8TH2009015.jpg

Hey Mr_305, I saw your quad on ebay as a sales ad for that seat cover. Do you make them, or just let them use yours as an ad? I was looking into one of those covers for the project I just picked up. I take it you like the cover? Awesome machine btw.

thanks man i bought the seat cover from that person.. they had no pics of the seat cover on a blaster so when i was done i sent them a pic and told them they could use it..

these are some sweet before and afters well done to you guys for bring your blastys back from death row :D
done it once now its time to do it again:D wifey wants something to ride when she's not busy wipin old booty.

this is gonna be the start of the next project to make her a nice ride...

3438518477_c9df111544_b.jpg

look at this sh*t, wish the guy i bought it from didnt know how to weld..... and this is only the begining lol

3438517495_a685c607d5_b.jpg

well i wish i took pics of when i brought it home alls i have is a pic after i painted the frame and didnt put the motor back in yet and the pics now....

in the process of going together when i got it
Random074.jpg
[/IMG]

To this its rele dirty but you can see its changed a lot
003-4.jpg
[/IMG]

Heres some of the girls and mine, Nothin to major on mine, Just hah to put my personal touches on herI:I

Hers now is pretty much all together just dont have any pics as of yet.
PICT0572.jpg

Picture457.jpg

You can kinda see hers in the back!!
Picture490.jpg

mine,
day i got her home
PICT0565.jpg

TODAY
Picture486.jpg

Picture487.jpg