Led Headlight

BlasterPat

Jan 8, 2016
New Jersey
Ok guys I loooove my led lights so I was doing some research and found these 1pc 4"x6" Led Cree light bulb Crystal Clear Sealed beam Headlight Headlamp IP67, ebay item #301486593413
It looks really nice and would like to run it I'm sure you would need a rectifier and do a little wire splicing the thing I like is that aparently they fit right into the stock housing of the blaster (pre 2003) does anybody think it will be that simple or it may be a little challenging?

I doubt it... the dimensions look similar to the stock one but it looks more square....you might be able to mount this new light to the metal bar that mounts the stock housing

A perfect fit would never happen. But it would be easy enough to unbolt the old light and make a bracket for the new one lickity split

Also at the same time you have to remember you are going to need some DC conversion parts, a battery if you feel fancy... Plan ahead is all I can say. Research and line up every part you need before ordering the light if you still feel it is worth the work