KOR Banshee Porting DIY

Awk08

Administrator
Staff member
Technician
Jan 30, 2009
well, since ken seems to have slacked off posting on here anymore, due to all the nonsense on here and other websites.
hence the repeated "experiment" references throughout the vids :D

we also learn where the "superstock" porting reference came from.....
John Caldwell @ racelogic.com
maker of the "sport port templates" used for these instructional vids

and since his blaster vids were such a huge success,
a guy in Oregon who followed kens blaster DIY vids exactly, had his dyno'd and produced 28 hp.
from a home porting job I:I

i'll take it upon myself to post up his new DIY video series, i'm gonna keep this thread closed until all video parts are posted, then i'll open the gates and let the sharks in :eek:

Banshee Porting DIY by Ken Oconnor Racing..........

Last edited by a moderator:
part III.............

and since the influx of BHQ A-holes has slacked off, i've opened this thread for comments

Last edited by a moderator:
I ported my blaster by watching Kens vids, also read some other articals. so I decided to add the tripleports in the exhaust, and the boysen ports on the intake. the thing rips!!!!

awsome vids

Cool! Ken always putting down the smack! I must have the snowflake with boysen ports design next time!

Great thread,thanks much. But being a banshee owner myself, I do follow BHQ, but the sarcasm and elitetist attitude is a big detractor. That being said, there's great info therein,just weed out the bs. I ride for the enjoyment, not the "my bikes better then yours" mentality. Sorry, not to down a great site or hijack your thread, just the fng's two bits. Looking forward to gleaning knowledge from here as well.