just curious

hudack

Nov 4, 2009
nanty glo pa
what mods u think it would take for a blaster to beat a pipe trx 450r almost everyone thinks its imposable around here

umm... you could bust his chain so he dont know and when the race starts he`ll be left standing still. but i think it depends on the rider mostly

I bet AWK knows!! I agree depends on the rider, not always who's is fastest. I'd start with a ported and piped blaster, maybe stroke it! And practice!

make sure your on a track with no long straights and try to out drive them. i raced 3 450's on a big track with very few corners and they absolutely smoked my stock blaster. this year the truck guys are suppose to be putting in a small atv track hope it goes a little better going in expecting to lose just hope not as bad....

me and this one kid are racing once i get mine port and polished and my bbk 3 mil crank ect u get the idea i think when he hits about middle of 4th hes gone but i got myself a plan im gana dastract him the turn his gas off and then hel kno whats up lol

I'll let ya know how that set-up (P&P wit +3 stroker) works in a couple weeks. I may have to get an extended swinger to handle it but well see.

An un-counterbalanced 244 big bore stroker on 116 with a 36mm carb and a pipe to match the set up ( i.e power pros, dyno port )

even then you won't be taking any names unless your on a track and you have a crazy lt set up ( even then it will out handle you ) or you have a stright up drag bike. ( in a stright up drag scenario a built 3mm stroker with the right set up could take down 450's )

yea bt im just trying to say if i realy wanted to spend the money for a drag port id prob go with a 4 mil crank then and stuff like that i could take one i just dont see why everyone sells blaster short i love my blasty i want mine set up for trail riding and hill climbs and so i can atleast keep up with the 450s a little but i think if i race him in a short streach i can get him but thats prob gana be about it and i can beat up on the350s and some 400s

yea bt im just trying to say if i realy wanted to spend the money for a drag port id prob go with a 4 mil crank then and stuff like that i could take one i just dont see why everyone sells blaster short i love my blasty i want mine set up for trail riding and hill climbs and so i can atleast keep up with the 450s a little but i think if i race him in a short streach i can get him but thats prob gana be about it and i can beat up on the350s and some 400s

at least?!?!? ur lucky to get close, it will take alot of money and i still dont think you'll win in a short stretch. and the 350's and 400's aint got nothin on a 450 so good luck.

i beated banshees, warriors and once a honda 400, but i doubt i can beat honda 450... the dif of power and torque is non insignificant...

maybe u should start considering get a long iron tool with u... just for case...

i can keep up with a 450 around here for a little bit but then i run outa power but i stil keep up alright so im puting like 1600 into the motor i think its gana keep up alright but we will find out but i kno it ant gana beat one with the set up im getin

i can keep up with a 450 around here for a little bit but then i run outa power but i stil keep up alright so im puting like 1600 into the motor i think its gana keep up alright but we will find out but i kno it ant gana beat one with the set up im getin

either hes a very sh*tty rider or your a liar, i cant see a almost stock blaster being even close to keeping up with him.

its just where we ride there not alot of open space so by the time that he starts pulling away hes gota slow down i didnt say i keep up realy good i just keep up a little bit but he makes me eat dust every time he acuatly makes me eat dust lol his quads like a damn dust machine lol

i beated banshees, warriors and once a honda 400, but i doubt i can beat honda 450... the dif of power and torque is non insignificant...

maybe u should start considering get a long iron tool with u... just for case...

warriors arent much to brag about, i have 2 buddies with them and i kick there asses all day...doesnt make them happy

a 350 raptor is a warrior with different plastics and lightened... basically. i got a 240 kit in mine and i rode it today for the first time and i couldnt even get full throtle. by the time i was in 6th and picking up speed i came to a corner. so i need a long straight. but i think a just piped/re jetted blaster will beat a 350 warrior or 359 raptor. i think

youd better be one hell of a rider id you wanna beat him, when i was on mine i was the top blaster rider in my series and i could barely keep up to the lowest 450 class. my bike had a full suspension setup plus porting reeds a pipe and a carb. youre better off finding a cheap 450 and leaving it stock than pumping that thing full of money

im not pumping that much money into it i was just wondering what u guys think it would take im puting like a grand in it thats it cuz i got a car good 450 around here that anit junk is like 4500 to 5000 i got a car im more interrested in that then a quad im building the blaster for trails and hill climbing

to beat a trx450r you are going to need a drag port job and all the mods you can find.

read my signature to see the mods on mine, and i still can't outrun a trx450r.

i own both the blaster listed below and a 2006 trx450er
with me and my buddy racing them the trx450er always wins by a large margin.
we have swapped out riding the blaster and 450er and still no change.

the 2006 and up trx450er comes stock with 46hp
and tons of power.