just a pic

con8quest6

Apr 14, 2008
Raleigh, NC
www.myspace.com
blasterinyard.jpg

so he has beaten you in a drag i take it or ???????????????????

we had a race at the local track saturday night. i decided to ride the blaster in the 300 & under class to add some size to the class. thats the first time
i've run the little 244, my boy always rides it. anyhow it was me and mike in the finals, i missed a gear or two, he won the race. you can't take nothing from
mike's blaster, it's fast, and he can ride it. i'd like set his up for drag racing, he would be hard to handle.

we had a race at the local track saturday night. i decided to ride the blaster in the 300 & under class to add some size to the class. thats the first time
i've run the little 244, my boy always rides it. anyhow it was me and mike in the finals, i missed a gear or two, he won the race. you can't take nothing from
mike's blaster, it's fast, and he can ride it. i'd like set his up for drag racing, he would be hard to handle.

Thanks bud, we had a great time down there racin with yall. Your boy sure can rip it up with that blaster, i couldnt beleive how he was pullin on me near half to 3/4 track..Hope i can make it this month, but not sure if i have to go to GA to see the folks that weekend..have to see what happens. Ill definately be back there though..lemme know if you go riding anywhere more towards my neck of the woods...Oh yeah, if you get a chance post up them pictures...our group had just about the majority of the trophies! I:I