it is worth it?

02blueblaster

Sep 6, 2008
ok so i have a 49cc superpocket bike that needs a little more umph if u know what i mean, it tops out at about 35, yes..very slow..i was wondering if it would be worth it to have it port&polished

if i did that what would i have to upgrade?

porting the cylinder won't make the top speed increase, it'll just make it get there faster. See if you can regear it and then get the cylinder ported and throw a bigger carb on it

well really it will make the top speed increase just a tad if you think about it
more power= higher rpm= gears spinning faster= rw spinning faster
but i wouldnt pay anything for it if i for some reason did this
buy a dremel and diy

that sounds kinda cool
see if you could find different sprockets for it for top speed ,and a port and polish for the acceleration. or you could slap a blaster motor in there and moss it till the frame breaks

yea itll be to much for a lil thing do a custom p&p than try like 10-55 or someting

I had one and when I got it it only did like 25, then I leaned out the carb and it would do a little over 30. I couldn't really tell the difference without looking at the speedo.

yea, i was actually looking at it its a 47cc whichj is actually a 39cc motor w/ a 10mm stroke..i might get a 49cc motor, get a HP carb, a velocity stack, and maybe a rocket key..and a p&p