Important Video Everyone should watch

Wasnt sure which pistol I was gunna get. Now that I know im prolly gunna buy as much as i can afford. Maybe even some extra to sell when prices go up, make some money.

your lucky
everytype of gun in the uk is illegal to own
aprt from small .22 air rifles
only way to get a gun in the uk is to join a gun club where you cant take your gun home,get it illegaly or join armed response

your lucky
everytype of gun in the uk is illegal to own
aprt from small .22 air rifles
only way to get a gun in the uk is to join a gun club where you cant take your gun home,get it illegaly or join armed response

Thats how our president Obama wants to make it. He wants to control this country completely by himself. He doesnt wanna lead the country he wants to be the country.

wasnt one political thread this month enough?

I agree. Most of this stuff is started by people that aren't educated enough as to what is exactly going on. People get an idea in there head and think that everything is going to be change into law. I think that a lot of this is thinking is alchohol related.

I agree. Most of this stuff is started by people that aren't educated enough as to what is exactly going on. People get an idea in there head and think that everything is going to be change into law. I think that a lot of this is thinking is alchohol related.

Obviously you haven't bought any ammo in the past 12months. :(

Obviously you haven't bought any ammo in the past 12months.

obviously you havent been reading threads on this forum. dont think boss was trying to say anything about the ammo..........

i agree, even though this is the "Off Topic" section, i think all political threads on this forum should be closed, all they do is start name calling, people getting pissed, loss of members and etc... so why not close all of these and anyone who wants to post them can go to Political forums! i think we all had the chance to say our opinons and it should be over, no need to keep trying to prove somthing thats inpossible to prove and bash people/Liberals! How many agree?

kinda gotta agree with 89 custom on this one. no other threads seem to have as much drama attached to them or the name calling and everything else. "almost anything" should eliminate politics from consideration

I wouldnt stock up. He might want to ban everything but it will never work.
I dont know why everybody is freaking out. Besides the uk is totally different then here. We have the second amendmant. I shoot competitive skeet and trap
and blow off about 100-200 shells a week. I have not seen a huge jump in price.
I just compared the price of target shells that i bought last year with the
price now. Guess what it was 54.99 for ten boxes then and its still 54.99
for ten boxes now. He hasnt done anything yet and he wont anytime soon because with the problems the country has right now i dont think he has bigger problems.

I agree with the no politics thing though.

I hate this thread along with most all of the other threads that sparky puts out about Obama but, I have been buying 1000 rounds of reloads for my .40 for 2 years now for the same price. And actually when I went to my local gun shop to get more the price actually went down $11.00 from the last time.

Oh yea I live in California also. People need to get over this gun ban BS. It happened over 15 years ago now!

You can still get your cool guns now not in fully auto. Its really not that bad.

you can take them home as long as they are kept in a gun safe.

ahhh i was stopped by police once when i had my .22 rifle with me and they called out armed response to take it off me:(all because it wasnt in a gun case, i had it in its original box and they gave me a whole load of bs about how its illegal:(