Im so Fing pissed right now

Hatchhonda19

Oct 19, 2008
i found an older xl600r for $400 on Craig list. it the same guy i got my blaster off. i talked him down to $200 i really like the bike its perfect of me. a project but my mom said No.. i had the same argument with her when it came to the quad.. b.c one time when she was in H.s some kid she didn't know died.. well heres a pic of it.

3ke3m53obZZZZZZZZZ93jb792adc84b0a14.jpg

...dont u just love mothers, lol. Had the same thing happen to me. I couldve snagged an '02 400ex for $1300 and my dad said go for it, but my mom, well...u could prolly guess what she said

That sounds alot like my mom when I got my dirt bike haha. She was against it for awhile but eventually came around. Then I sold that and got the blaster. She thinks that quads are soo much cooler.

Why do you think I'm 30 and just now getting around to a go-kart from hell? Mom put the brakes on any such thing when I was a kid, but now I am old enough to kill myself without supervision :)

Tell your mom that if you die you will have an ear to ear smile on your face doing what you love. My mom doesn't really care if I ride and doesn't really think it's that dangerous.

That's a steal for $200.

parents wont let me get a dirtbike either. after a couple mods to my blaster, someone offered a yz125 in nice condition to trade but they were like NO

i just go behind them and buy them anyways, you just need a friend with a truck willing to take a road trip for you. nice part they seem really angry when i come back with them but eventully they see how fun i have on them and forgive me haha :)

i dont get it, You are old enough to make your own damn decisions and you still have your mom saying no to this, no to that. You must live at home still, obviously, so if you buy it, she would probably tell you to move out, right?

i just go behind them and buy them anyways, you just need a friend with a truck willing to take a road trip for you. nice part they seem really angry when i come back with them but eventully they see how fun i have on them and forgive me haha :)

Yeah or just pay the guy a little to deliver it when she's not there. Or you could tell her you're fixing it up and selling it but never sell it. I think dirtbikes are less dangerous than quads because on a hill you can just lay a dirtbike down, you can't do that with a quad.

your like 20..... shouldnt you be at college or something? or have a job? Or a house or apartment?

whats the point in asking when you always no what they are gunna say. I wouldnt bother sayin anything and just let it show up in the garage, i do it all the time! lolI:I

Bryan i almost bought that bike guy said it needed a clutch cable and something for decompression,but my moms the same way its her house so i deal with most of the little sh*t, she has to say.anyways what she doesnt no won't hurt her always hide it at my house then tell her i gave it to you. if your gonna sell the blaster what are u getting next?