Idling issue

Jre720

Dec 26, 2016
Hey guys did the tors Delete awhile back on the 05 finally decided to get rid of tors unit and threw on the vitos delete kit...tapped carb can’t get it to idle but bike runs mint any ideas? I’m thinking could be adjustment on throttle cable maybe?

Im having the same issue. How far in does the idle screw go into the cylinder with the slide? I couldn't find how far to grind it down.

You didn't grind the port down? Should have been on an angle and you have to file of grind it so it's flat. I think I have a couple pics of mine in the thread below this one.

Reactions: Larry's Shee
Honestly I’m not sure what your talking about..I just drilled the hole and tapped it mine doesn’t sit as far in as yours

I guess I can't post links without mod approval. If you scroll up in this forum you will see
Idle Kit Installation Instructions Blaster/Banshee in there you will see you have to file down the port. If you don't the idle screw won't go in far enough to push the slide up. I hope that's your issue cause if so it's an easy fix.

Reactions: Larry's Shee
Agreed you must file area down first or screw will mot go in far enough to raise idle

Appreciate the help guys stupid question but is it to late to file down and hope that it workS? If so I have a couple extra carbs but then this one would be useless :(

Appreciate the help guys stupid question but is it to late to file down and hope that it workS? If so I have a couple extra carbs but then this one would be useless :(
Nope file down and I'd just rerun the tap and make sure u don't cross thread it. Clean the carb again lol. Good luck man I hope that is your solution!

Yea me too going to head over to the shop in a little while I appreciate the help will post back how I make out

Reactions: JacobG
Sorry for late reply but you were right that fixed the issue thank you appreciate it