• laser quest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • go ride my blaster some place new

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaster195

Jul 5, 2007
can u guys give me some ideas on wat i should get and do for my birthday and i do have some ideas i was going to go, gocart riding with my family or go somewhere and ride my blaster if you have any suggestions plaese tell me

its like 30 people in the same room its dark and u have these laser guns and u try to shoot people and u try not to get shot and when u do get shot u have on this vest and when they shoot it vibrates

get drunk and jump out of a plane?

ok, maybe that's not as good of an idea as it looks on paper.

Go carting is always fun, and you can do that with your family and friends. Riding quads is even better, but if your family and friends don't have quads it kinda takes away from the experience.

How bout paintball? Nothing like getting to shoot your mom in the mask on your b-day hehe.

lol yamarider i know what ya mean shooting your mom on the mask with a paintball is fun! exspecially shooting at my brothers and some friends

i agree with the paintball becuase it hs same concept as laser quest but alot more fun and u will get a adreniline rush

I dunno I played some pretty bad ass lazer tag,,, I played alot of paintball and i seen some laser tag that was pretty cool, where you got like abunhc of rooms and people kinda glow a bit a you got like bursts and stuff, but I dunno its all cool, I enjoy riding probly more than about anything but thats just me.

hey thats wat i should do but wat should i get i was thikin of askin for 60 dollars so i can grandtheft auto 5 when it comes out in april