i was mad as Sh@#

blaster195

Jul 5, 2007
well i was ridin down tht trail i talked about this was before the incident wit my bro and them people i think it was them my neighbors was ridin bikes and some kid i dont like was there and i was flyin throught there they moved out the way but when i came bac the kid i dont like wanted to ride i said no and he threw i a big ass rock at me so i smacked it and threw up some dust i shouldve got off and whippes his @$$

nah beat his f*cking asss and if hes on a bike just use the blasters fast acceleration to ur advantage and just ride up behind him before his bike takes off into powerband and just knock his ass off... use the P.I.T. manuver like u see on cops all the time!

well i was ridin down tht trail i talked about this was before the incident wit my bro and them people i think it was them my neighbors was ridin bikes and some kid i dont like was there and i was flyin throught there they moved out the way but when i came bac the kid i dont like wanted to ride i said no and he threw i a big ass rock at me so i smacked it and threw up some dust i shouldve got off and whippes his @$$

something is wrong with that kid... dont let him push you around dude, your blaster could take him down=))