I Got Stomped In The Dunes

and ya our boys shee dynoed 80 hp...they biiotch is a beast. still duneable not just in a straight line

i thought you had a bb because you were selling the engine on here i thought i read bb kit in it. i was mistaken i guess, wow, you let your kids ride a shee? those things are beasts!

OK it is stroked,and ported...but looks stockwith stock carb
not our sons ...our boy..like our homies. our oldest son rides a kx80

OK it is stroked,and ported...but looks stockwith stock carb
not our sons ...our boy..like our homies. our oldest son rides a kx80

yeah i knew you had some work done to it! mine is a sleeper someone asks, i tell em its stock with an exhaust, when i put the 240 in it, no one will know

ahh the truth comes out...lol what brand stroker? would you nitice a diffrence with just a stroker kit?

vitos in both our bikes. i dont know if u would notice with just a stroker..u need reeds pipe and some port work for full potential. i will dust a stock 4ooex

yeah i think im going to stroke mine after the stock crank goas out... i could be waiting awhile though..lol

400ex's are over rated... there great trail quads but there not much for speed/power... imho the best 400 is the z400

ya the z 400 is the fastest...but best all around is the ex...cadilac...i had a real nice one....it is always a good point of reference...there is always a 400 around to spank! lol

It Was Fun,, I'm Man Enough To Admit Defeat.

I'm Sorry Chris Right??? Sorry Horrible With Names Great With Cars Go Figure.

You Go To Have Fun Either Way We Could Have Really Busted Threw The Trails And Had More Fun Then Drag Racing It Was More
To Say We Did It Lol.

Hell She Was Riding Wheeiles Everywhere Lol.

I Was Just Schooled.

I Did Want That Yfz I Love That Orange We Had One Here For Sale I Wish I Could Have Bought.

Next Year I'm Hoping To Be On Something Different Also I Want Something A Little Bigger I Did Really Dig The Yamasuki Seemed Bigger And Thats Most Of What I Want.

And Yes On This Site I Would Put My Money On Her Ftw!!!!!

I'd Say Its A Safe Bet.

^^^agreed, 400's garbage, i would school u biotch, right out the gate all you would be seeing is my bent ass grab bar, lol, i do a lot of wheelies!