I got smoked

Myself mainly. My minds not right, it's never been like this. I think about getting hurt. Unless that changes I'm out. I know what happens when you think about getting hurt, you get hurt. That ktm and 250r didn't help either

The ktm and 250r put the whoopin on me. My mental state was the primary cause of the whoppin. I beat myself. Anybody have any advice that can help set me back on the right path?

It's all about confidence.Go out riding with some friends and put the smack down.Make yourself feel what it's like to be on top again.Just remember if you are not crashing or atleast some close calls then you are not riding.Just don't give up till you know for sure you do not want to do it anymore.

im a full believer of if ur not crashing or having close calls ur not riding hard but all my buds think its stupid lol o yea back to the topic. just try not to think about crashing

hey man, i know where youre coming from, last year i had a string of races where i couldnt stay on teh bike, it cost me big in points and i wasnt sure what to do, but i kept giving my all, and it only took 1 good finish and my confidence was back. Sure, the fear is still there, and it always will be, but after a while you cope with it, block it out, and keep going.

even this year itys been a rough start, last weekend i crashed and got stitches in my hand, i raced this weekend with them still in. my friend messed up imn a cornwer and broke my shock into 3 pieces, it scared the hell out of me because the bike stopped so fast, but i borrowed some shocks and went back out.

all you need is to get your confidence back up, and, if youre on a yfz, getting beat by a ktm isnt that big a deal, from what ive seen and my own experience, KTMs are ridiculously fast stock and it takes some cash to bring a yfz or honda up to par, not your fault, just keep riding.

Reactions: cwright#26
im a full believer of if ur not crashing or having close calls ur not riding hard but all my buds think its stupid lol o yea back to the topic. just try not to think about crashing

now thats just straight up wrong, if you are having close calls and crashing a lot then usually you are riding over your head and youre gonna get yourself hurt

hey man, i know where youre coming from, last year i had a string of races where i couldnt stay on teh bike, it cost me big in points and i wasnt sure what to do, but i kept giving my all, and it only took 1 good finish and my confidence was back. Sure, the fear is still there, and it always will be, but after a while you cope with it, block it out, and keep going.

even this year itys been a rough start, last weekend i crashed and got stitches in my hand, i raced this weekend with them still in. my friend messed up imn a cornwer and broke my shock into 3 pieces, it scared the hell out of me because the bike stopped so fast, but i borrowed some shocks and went back out.

all you need is to get your confidence back up, and, if youre on a yfz, getting beat by a ktm isnt that big a deal, from what ive seen and my own experience, KTMs are ridiculously fast stock and it takes some cash to bring a yfz or honda up to par, not your fault, just keep riding.

Good write up. Thanks. As far as the ktm goes I agree about them being fast as you know what from the factory and they handle like a dream as well. My problem is I can beat both the ktm and r handily. But they beat me handily, thats part of the reason I was so shellshocked... Looks like a I got a big head, got behind, and stayed behind. Hopefully I'll learn something from this.