I don't know what's wrong

hunter beem

Aug 17, 2016
Ok so I was out riding today and was going through all the gears.. well In every gear if I held down the accelerator pinned it would get to a point where it would rev way high but not go any faster.. it's almost like I have the clutch pulled in and am just holding the gas.. please help

Check and see if the clutch is properly adjusted. check the clutch arm on the shifter side of the case and be sure the two arrows (one on the tip of the arm one on the case) line up properly. then be sure your cable is adjusted. if the two arrows aren't aligned then search for how to adjust the clutch arm. if they are aligned and the cable is just worn its time for a new cable. if both of those things are ok then you may need to replace the clutch discs and springs

Check and see if the clutch is properly adjusted. check the clutch arm on the shifter side of the case and be sure the two arrows (one on the tip of the arm one on the case) line up properly. then be sure your cable is adjusted. if the two arrows aren't aligned then search for how to adjust the clutch arm. if they are aligned and the cable is just worn its time for a new cable. if both of those things are ok then you may need to replace the clutch discs and springs

Ya I think I'm going to buy a moose racing complete clutch kit and clutch cable... I should probably clean my carb aswell