i am getting a new filter and i need to know something please wriye back

shouldn't have to rejet for an air filter. but wait for someone else to reply because i thought i wouldn't have to rejet for taking the airbox lid off and the baffle out of the exhaust, but i do.

yes, you have to rejet for a k&n and the lid, but i wouldnt get a k&n,they dont really filter anything, they are fine for street use but not offroad IMO, i would get a uni or any foam element and oil it real good with their brand of oil

i didnt know u had to re jet for taking the air box lid off. someone on this forum told me to take it off when my blasty was bogging out and never told me it needed to be rejeted. i really hope nothing got f*cked up..

you didn't f*ck anything up. if taking the airbox lid off cured your bogging problem, you were probably running too rich.

The foam filters plug up in about two seconds and you CAN NOT! get the sand out of them!!! K&N with an outer wear man!!!
And YES you should re jet.

hey im just goin from what happened with mine ive got the air box lid off and K&N and baffled removed and mine runs just fine and personally id go with K&N over anything we even have it in are mud truck and its never givin us a problem but thats just my 2cents but im not sayin u wont have to rejet it

ahh, i forgot about the outerwears my bad, those would do the trick, but i have not had an problems with my uni's but i dont ride sand too often