Hoyt MagnaTec and misc.

00blasterRESTO

Dec 4, 2007
Corn Feilds Of Indiana
Just figured I would check interest on here, I have a Hoyt MagnaTec with ZR200 limbs, V2 cam. It is the realtree hardwood, has a Cobra fiber optic sight, Carolina archery products whisker buiskit arrow rest, carbon fiber guide, quick release quiver, Limb saver stabilizer, and a .44 cal release. I bot it 3 seasons ago, used it for 2 due to a broken ankle. it is right handed draw length adj. from 24.5 - 27 In. and is 50-60 lbs. draw "should be set around 58 now." looking it over i see one small chip about the size of the tip of a sharpened pencil lead. make serious offers I have somewhere around 8-900 into this bow I understand it is not new any more but understand that the sight is $60 or better the whisker buiskit isnt any cheaper the release is brand new and was $50 quiver will run ya atleast that, along with the stabilizer and guide i dont even remember but i dont buy cheap sh*t, along with the price of the bow and Hoyt is a lifetime warranty bow this is not some browning. has been well cared for and is not a toy. throw in a couple of super carbon arrows some pappy's wax and some broad heads.
If any one is legitimatly interested let me know I will post pics. I:I
also have a couple stock swing arms that need bearings, a-arms, frame, engine cases, blaster tranny, spare head"no jug", gas tank, cdi, coil, misc lil stuff. and always entertain trades. goin to be looking for a good spare motor to stick in my bike while i tinker with mine.I:I

just for any one interested there are 2 on ebay one is bare with nothing and one had some ok options that come with it but not what mine dose. they are 275 and 280 just a ballpark price of current value of the bow willing to deal. they are slightly longer also,,, this bow is adjustable and more adjustable with a diff. set of cams but this bow is currently set up for me around 5"6 5"7 and i have it set on the shorter end of what it is capable of. mostly i find longer bows I guess many hunters must be big boys. i hear that on these bows you can adjust without a bow press but i just take it to the local archery shop for any adj. myself.