How's my race cut look!

Oct 30, 2017
So last night I got bored and was taping off my fenders to get a couple different ideas on how I wanted to do my race cut. After about a half a roll of tape and lots of Google searching and different ideas, this was the end result of what I finally came up with. I'm still undecided on the back fenders though. I did take the small little Flair off of the end of the back fenders to thin them out a little bit but the fact that I took my heel guards off makes the back Fender look hideous with the open slot on the clutch cover side. Thinking about trimming my back fenders in front of the tires to even them out. I'm not all too concerned about these fenders because I'm buying the Maier race fenders anyway. Let me know how it looks and let me see what you guys are running as far as race cut! :D:D:D
PicsArt_11-12-08.37.45.jpg
PicsArt_11-12-08.39.00.jpg
PicsArt_11-12-08.40.42.jpg

I prefer maier front and stock rear. Stock rear fenders are nicer imo. Leave the rear fenders alone and just buy a maier race cut for the front. Looks the best and gives us taller, fat guys lots of leg room. Maier race cut front, extended swingarm and dikembe mutombo would feel comfortable on a blaster.

Reactions: ProjectBlasturd
I prefer maier front and stock rear. Stock rear fenders are nicer imo. Leave the rear fenders alone and just buy a maier race cut for the front. Looks the best and gives us taller, fat guys lots of leg room. Maier race cut front, extended swingarm and dikembe mutombo would feel comfortable on a blaster.
I definitely plan on getting the race front fenders, but I'm also considering the rear race fenders as well. I wish the ProjectBlasturd front was still available :oops::(

I definitely plan on getting the race front fenders, but I'm also considering the rear race fenders as well. I wish the ProjectBlasturd front was still available :oops::(
What you talking about willis?? lol It is still available. PB (not photo bucket either lol) never made anything to do with those. They just modified them and sold them. All you need is a maier race front and you can do either of the PB designs. The scoop style, the cutout style etc It's just a 450 carbon fiber aftermarket scoop mounted to a maier race front. Or they cut out that weird wing looking design and add mesh behind it. I got a full set of yellow maiers with seat cover I would sell if someone was close. To much plastic for me to deal with to ship.