honda tuners

blasterjarred

Sep 7, 2008
missiouri (booteheel)
is anybody into tuners on this site i love hondas and im stuk now with no job no money so my babys on hold shes a 91 crx roling shell prity much payed 100 bucks not to bad i think i have had her for a wile but nothen but cleening her and striping unessasary stuff and painten a lil has been done so now show me ur cars and the history and list of mods im planing on doing a b20/vtec/turbo on myn
me024.jpg

mycrx023.jpg

memecar010.jpg

I had a cherry 87 CRX that I custom painted, rims, double barrel webber carb, custom body kit, then I used it to mow down a deer coming home from work one day.
I don't spend any time or money upgrading my cars now.

here is the 93 EG Civic that I built.
eg.jpg

and here is the 91 DA my borther built.
da.jpg

we dont own either car anymore, but they were fun while we had them.

i have more pics, but i cant find them right now.

I had a toyota celica but i used it to demolish a ford f250 super duty :p I was $500 away from stage 1 turbo kit, carbon fiber hood, and flomaster exhaust system :'(

Your not going to get 300 out of a B20 Vtec. Stock b20 is around 150hp and the vtec does not "add" any hp. But think of it this way a 200HP CRX is gonna hall ass. A Stock CRX is like 97HP. Dont go to crazy its a street car so you should build it like one.

and i would suggest building ur own turbo kit. it would be easier to buy the manifold but the turbo, intercooler, and piping can all be fabbed and u will save bukos!!! so then u can afford aftermarket blowoff valve upgrade injectors, fuel pump and rail. do forget the drag radials and lsd. i have built some badaas 4 banger turbo cars with teo4h mitsu turbos or garretts off an old volvo. u may have to swap impellers but its way cheaper to DO it ureself and alot more fulfilling. go buy a welder u will need it.

yea i will stick with the b20/vtec for a lil bit untill i get the money to buy a t3/t4 turbo and then run low boost till i get the money to build the moter then go to like 15 psi but i would trade my blaster for a moter and sh*t for my car if anybodys got somethen laying around = ) hopefuly cus i wana get my baby running

No, actually I meant so you can drive the car while you work on it. But yes, the sleeves will crack too :p I kinda figured you were planning to sleeve it with a 400hp goal.